B+N Referencia Zrt. is now present in 7 regional countries with its services. As an international company, we find it important to make the news of the market trends and those about our company and subsidiaries easily accessible to our partners and professionals. This is why we started our own online news-portal.
At the beginning of the year, we launched the professional platform FMnewsroom.com, where we collect facility and property management regional and international news. With the online portal we also aim to strengthen the expert-status of B+N Zrt. both in Hungary and in the region.
On the site, you can read international facility and property management news, background information as well as news of the CEE region.
If you want to know
- how the office market and the work of facility managers is changing
- what are the hot topics at professional conferences,
- whether building renovation is really a forward-looking solution,
- what FMs can do for energy-efficient operation,
- if you are interested in digitization trends,
- green and sustainable building management solutions,
- how robotization is revolutionizing our world,
- or even if you have doubts whether TESCO stores are really turning into community offices
- or when will the 4-day work week become reality
…then you are on the right site at FMnewsroom.com.
We sum up best business readings for you!
In the FM INDUSTRY NEWS column, we write about players of the FM and PM industry and the market-transforming tendencies. You can find news on our corporate life by clicking on B+N CORPORATE NEWS menu. Under PERSPECTIVES you will find news on research-and-development innovations, for trends shaping the future of facilities management and the real estate sector click on TRENDS & REPORTS.
If you have time for only one professional article a week…
We also launched our FMnewsroom newsletter featuring the most interesting, important or even the most surprising business reading of the week.
If you only have time for one professional article this week, we can help to keep you informed.
Subscribe to our newsletter and recommend our site to your partners and clients.